Therapeutic massage has been shown to increase patient outcomes when combined with Chiropractic care.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for—and recover from—strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ: the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.